< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 09:44, 5 March 2012 by Gnormington.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Lazar Kirchev - SAP * Violeta Georgieva - SAP * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Chris Frost - VMware * Glyn Normington -...)
- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Violeta released Gemini Web milestone 2. She and Bobby have found a problem when upgrading Virgo to use this milestone. Virgo milestone will use a development build of Gemini Web containing a fix.
- Borislav is integrating an EJB container in nano. This is nearly complete. They have found a bug in Tomcat related to annotation processing. He will re-spin Virgo milestone by tomorrow.
- Lazar is adding some EBR bundles to Orbit in order for Virgo, nano "full" in the first instance, to join milestone M6 of the release train.
- Chris is working on Jetty security upgrade and fixing some bugs. He is integrating Gemini Management into the kernel and doing some bundlor work for the tooling effort.
- Glyn is working with Chris on bugs, looking at replacing Spring DM with Gemini Blueprint in the kernel, and reviewing OSGi specs including the Subsystems spec.