Difference between revisions of "Virgo/Community/Minutes-2012-02-06"

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search
(New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Lazar Kirchev - SAP * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Chris Frost - VMware * Glyn Normington - VMware == Discussion ==...)
 
(Discussion)
 
Line 9: Line 9:
 
== Discussion  ==
 
== Discussion  ==
  
#
+
# Chris is integrating Gemini Management 1.0 into the kernel, providing bundlor in a p2 repository, and upgrading Jetty.
 +
# Glyn is working on lifecycle of shared artifacts in the DAG, plus a bug.
 +
# Borislav has got the Virgo tooling running with the nano directory layout. Once his patch has been checked by Miles or Leo, he will merge the nano branch into master.
 +
# Lazar is working on re-instating the port availability check. He will then look at other shell bugs.
 +
# Glyn will raise an enhancement about reporting shell ports to the event log.
 +
# Discussion of how Virgo's application class path is set up and how Equinox hooks are installed.

Latest revision as of 11:11, 6 February 2012


[edit] Attendees

  • Lazar Kirchev - SAP
  • Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
  • Chris Frost - VMware
  • Glyn Normington - VMware

[edit] Discussion

  1. Chris is integrating Gemini Management 1.0 into the kernel, providing bundlor in a p2 repository, and upgrading Jetty.
  2. Glyn is working on lifecycle of shared artifacts in the DAG, plus a bug.
  3. Borislav has got the Virgo tooling running with the nano directory layout. Once his patch has been checked by Miles or Leo, he will merge the nano branch into master.
  4. Lazar is working on re-instating the port availability check. He will then look at other shell bugs.
  5. Glyn will raise an enhancement about reporting shell ports to the event log.
  6. Discussion of how Virgo's application class path is set up and how Equinox hooks are installed.