- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Lazar is working on shell bugs and looking at a new, not yet logged, bug with shell configuration after Virgo restarts.
- Borislav is releasing 3.5.0.M02 which includes the minimal nano packaging and a "nano foo" consisting of nano with Gemini Web. He has moved the hot deployer down into nano and provided an ApplicationDeployer implementation there which does a bundle context install. Next he will be moving on to user facing aspects such as tooling, management, and admin console.
- Glyn is working on a feature to allow plans to specify artifacts by URI. He will need to do this on the nano branch to avoid conflicts.
- Chris is investigating new admin console CQ issues and working on upgrading Virgo to Spring 3.1.