< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 10:44, 10 January 2012 by Gnormington.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Lazar Kirchev - SAP * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Violeta Georgieva - SAP * Chris Frost - VMware * Glyn Normington -...)
- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris is looking at an issue with Greenpages, preparing to release Gemini Management, and working on the new admin console.
- Glyn is working on bugs and reviewing the OSGi subsystems initial spec chapter/
- Violeta is preparing the Tomcat EBR security update and working on bugs. She asked how to expedit the security CQ and Glyn suggested emailing email@example.com.
- Borislav has fixed most of the nano bugs and will release M02 later this week once Violeta has fixed the Gemini Web -> Virgo util dependency range. He has also been looking at getting Virgo on the Juno release train.
- Lazar has been merging the ssh and telnet shell properties, discussing tooling/shell integration with Martin. Lazar will assist Martin, possibly by contributing a change to Virgo IDE.