< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 08:39, 29 November 2011 by Gnormington.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Violeta Georgieva - SAP * Lazar Kirchev - SAP * Chris Frost - VMware * Glyn Normington -...)
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Glyn has rippled Florian's changes to the InstallArtifact graph. It is now a DAG data structure rather than a Tree. The next step, which Florian will take on a topic branch, is to lift the tree restriction so we can get proper DAGs.
- Glyn is working on allowing plans to specify that they are transitively complete.
- Chris is working on the admin console and the graphic rendering. He is also tidying up Gemini Management. He and Lazar discussed next steps including the use of generics.
- Borislav is finalising the features of the nano branch. He is adding p2 build operations. Glyn suggested exploring the possibility of adding p2 bundles to Virgo build. Borislav will also look at initial provisioning so that any issues with the new directory structure can be highlighted.
- Lazar tried to reproduce the shell bug under Eclipse but could not. He is now waiting for the raiser to provide more details.
- Violeta is separating web application destroy from the stop operation and will also be working on assigned Virgo bugs.