< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 09:08, 25 October 2011 by Gnormington.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Glyn Normington - VMware * Chris Frost - VMware * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Violeta Georgieva - SAP == Discussion...)
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Glyn is working on a shell bug, raising a CQ for Florian's DAG contribution, and looking at a possible bug in the region digraph.
- Chris is adding OSGi state dump exploration to the new admin console and preparing for EclipseCon Europe.
- Violeta submitted the changes to support Gemini Naming in Gemini Web, removed Gemini Web's dependencies on Spring framework (reducing the download size from 9 to 6 MB). She is cleaning up CQs no longer needed. She has put information about the p2 repository on the Gemini Web wiki. She plans a Gemini Web milestone this week.
- Borislav is considering an alternative design for p2 support in Virgo which was discussed. There will be more discussion F2F at EclipseCon Europe.
- Next week's call is cancelled due to travel to EclipseCon Europe.