Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Virgo/Community/Minutes-2011-10-04"

(New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Glyn Normington - VMware * Violeta Georgieva - SAP * Katya Todorova - SAP == Discussion == # Glyn is still working ...)
 
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 10: Line 10:
 
# Violeta is working on the Catalina bundle refresh bug and is working on another bug, She will also try to upload Gemini Web on the sharted space.
 
# Violeta is working on the Catalina bundle refresh bug and is working on another bug, She will also try to upload Gemini Web on the sharted space.
 
# Katya reported status on the p2 bugs we are waiting for. She will develop a patch for the remaining bug so we can issue a 3.5 milestone.
 
# Katya reported status on the p2 bugs we are waiting for. She will develop a patch for the remaining bug so we can issue a 3.5 milestone.
 +
# Florian Waibel, who could not join the call, is producing a DirectedAcyclicGraph utility class in support of subsystems.

Latest revision as of 06:52, 11 October 2011


Attendees

  • Glyn Normington - VMware
  • Violeta Georgieva - SAP
  • Katya Todorova - SAP

Discussion

  1. Glyn is still working on a JMX bug and some preparations for subsystems.
  2. Violeta is working on the Catalina bundle refresh bug and is working on another bug, She will also try to upload Gemini Web on the sharted space.
  3. Katya reported status on the p2 bugs we are waiting for. She will develop a patch for the remaining bug so we can issue a 3.5 milestone.
  4. Florian Waibel, who could not join the call, is producing a DirectedAcyclicGraph utility class in support of subsystems.