- Hristo Iliev - SAP
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- We are planning to issue a RC2 of Virgo 3.0 and Gemini Web 2.0 later this week particularly to get Equinox up to the Indigo version.
- Lazar has reworked the console fix and this needs to go into RC2. Borislav will make this available for upload to the EBR.
- Glyn is working on freezing the IP logs.
- Chris is investigating an Ivy bug and is adding the Gemini Web documentation target to the release build.
- Borislav is changing SimpleConfigurator after which he will be ready to refresh the p2 bundles in the EBR.
- Violeta is looking at a Gemini Web bug related to refreshing the Catalina bundle.
- Hristo is making good progress on supporting Virgo in CloudFoundry.
- Borislav expects the p2 support to be ready around November 2011, so we should plan a 3.5 release between then and early 2012.
- The Virgo IDE tooling is making progress and will target 3.5 for its first release. Integration with Libra will probably come later. SAP will see if they have anyone who could help with the Virgo IDE code.
- The next Virgo face to face meeting is pencilled in for January 2012 in Sofia, Bulgaria.