< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 07:51, 14 June 2011 by Gnormington.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Violeta Georgieva - SAP * Chris Frost - VMware * Glyn Normington - VMware == Discussion...)
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Glyn is working on a bundlor milestone and planning doc changes for "Creating an application with Virgo".
- Chris is answering a forum question, upgrading snaps to Virgo 3.0, and planning some docs for snaps and Virgo Jetty Server.
- Borislav has fixed a bug and is working on the console upgrade and p2/deployer integration.
- Violeta is working on getting Gemini Web to pass the OSGi Compliance Tests. She may also have time for a bug fix or two.
- Brief status check on bugs.
- Discussion of 3.0 plan. The p2 branch is taking a while to stabilise and pre-reqs a tooling change, which will push it out beyond 3.0. The plan is to ship 3.0 with more bug fixes (including the OSGi CT work in Gemini Web) and docs improvements. We will keep the p2 support on a branch and version that branch at 3.5 so we can issue early milestones. After 3.0, master will be versioned at 3.1 so we have the freedom to issue a 3.1 release before merging in the p2 branch.