< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 04:57, 8 June 2011 by Gnormington.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Chris Frost - VMware * Glyn Normington - VMware == Discussion == # Glyn is changing t...)
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Glyn is changing the default processing of WAB headers in Virgo to conform to the OSGi Web Applications spec. for consistency with Gemini Web. He will also fix a bug and will try out the p2 branch.
- Chris is trying out the Virgo IDE tooling (see the Tooling tab on the Virgo wiki for instructions) and using it to create a tag library test for Virgo Jetty Server.
- Borislav is working on p2 and bug 345048.
- Discussion of warm start and p2. The current plan is to persist and recover the deployer state. If this turns out not to be feasible, another option is to cold start Equinox and the simple configurator state and redeploy everything like we do today.