< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 12:00, 26 April 2011 by Gnormington.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Violeta Georgieva - SAP * Lazar Kirchev - SAP * Chris Frost - VMware * Glyn Normington -...)
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Glyn is working on bugs and other odds and ends.
- Chris has closed the Virgo survey and is analysing the input. He is also upgrading the admin console to support multiple regions.
- Borislav is working on bugs and progressing the p2 work. A Virgo/p2 design document should appear soon.
- Violeta is working on a couple of bugs and is adding Tomcat 7 to the EBR in conjunction with Glyn.
- Lazar is making good progress with ssh to the console and will then switch to command completion.
- The region digraph code has moved to Equinox but Virgo still needs to re-base on the Equinox code.
- The "Eclipse directory" alternative to the EBR is not viable and so the EBR still needs to be used to store Virgo dependencies until a more strategic solution can be implemented.