< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 11:24, 1 March 2011 by Gnormington.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Violeta Georgieva - SAP * Hristo Iliev - SAP * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Chris Frost - VMware * Glyn Normington - ...)
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Hristo Iliev - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Everyone is beavering away on EclipseCon preparation.
- Glyn has been fixing bugs for M02 and is now looking at the Runtime Artifact Model which needs improving now that regions are based on framework hooks.
- Chris built and publicised M02. He is reverting the virgo-build submodules to use git: to accommodate Hudson (now that VMware has enabled git: again).
- Violeta is working with Katya to produce a p2 update site for Gemini Web. She is also looking at bug 337679 and at migrating to Tomcat 7.
- Hristo will be looking at bugs.
- Borislav is running Gemini Blueprint in the user region and will push this support and/or document how to enable this.
- Unless we need to build another milestone before EclipseCon, milestone 4 is pencilled in for the week beginning 28 March.