< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 12:48, 22 February 2011 by Gnormington.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Hristo Iliev - SAP * Glyn Normington - VMware == Discussion == # Hristo is working on the invalid PAR version bug...)
- Hristo Iliev - SAP
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Hristo is working on the invalid PAR version bug and will start a branch for review.
- Hristo et al have been working on the EclipseCon tutorial, deploying Gemini stuff via pickup, plan, and possibly the tooling.
- Glyn has been working on milestone 1 and debugging a thread safety issue in Equinox which will be picked up this week to create milestone 2.
- Chris has been fixing bugs related to the admin console and the lack of a surrogate bundle in the user region, in addition to working on the milestone.
- Glyn publicised milestone 1 this morning and Alex Blewitt has already helpfully raised several bugs and improvements, notably the old chestnut of the Window path length restriction.