< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 10:30, 1 February 2011 by Frostc.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Hristo Iliev - SAP * Violeta Georgieva - SAP * Chris Frost - VMware == Discussion == ...)
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Hristo Iliev - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Violeta - Tomcat 7, Bundlor templates are ready, waiting for review and also waiting for the Jetty EE apis.
- Violeta - Start a programmer guide for Gemini Web but there is some content that could go in both Virgo and Gemini Web?
- Borislav - Finishing DS branch, testing against the Web layer and has some issues with PermGem but is now OK. Will be ready to push back to master soon.
- Hristo - Updated Virgo with shell improvements, added in the osgi-extensions repo.
- Hristo - Still working on P2. Can now provide profiles for the kernel and user region but need to work with the new Hooks
- Chris - Updating all the repos to 3.0 ready to do a milestone release.
- Chris - Looking to integrate a new version of Jetty with support for JSTL.
- Chris - Gave a quick overview of CoRegions in Glyn's absence.