- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Hristo Iliev - SAP
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn is working on the framework hooks design and an Equinox/Aspects bug
- Chris is working on a Jetty/web design, a couple of bugs, and allowing our build to consume bundles from Eclipse.org. It is very messy to perform Ivy resolutions against a p2 repository so Chris will raise a bug against p2 and we will use a flat directory to store Eclipse.org dependencies in as a workaround.
- Hristo is making progress launching Virgo using the standard Equinox launcher but some refactoring is necessary to extract the argument parser from the current Virgo launcher. More work will be required to allow p2 to provision into the user region.
- Borislav is also making progress on using Declarative Services in the kernel. He will tidy up the experiment and send round an email later this week.
- The backlog of bugs is growing so all committers should look to fix any defect type bugs assigned to them and possibly pick up one or more bugs assigned to virgo-inbox.