- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Hristo Iliev - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Steve Powell - VMware
- Dmitry Sklyut - Chariot Solutions
- Glyn has been working on the framework hooks and all the kernel tests now pass.
- Chris has been working on p2 publishing and bundlor CQs.
- Violeta has sent the Virgo and Gemini Web code for security checking.
- Violeta has prepared a change for bug 332190 which she will send to Glyn for review.
- Violeta has been looking at a custom class loader in Gemini Web and will attach a patch to a new bug for review.
- Hristo has prepared a fix to 330925 and is taking comments from Chris.
- Hristo is updating the User Guide to allow more commands to be added. See bug 332910.
- SAP are going to prototype the file system layout changes.
- SAP are also going to prototype making the kernel startup order less fixed.
- Borislav is working on bug 331767 and is incorporating review comments from Glyn.
- Borislav has put the high level tasks of their current sprint as Sofia sprint 1 on Acunote.
- Dmitry is working on snaps. We are waiting for Wayne Beaton to answer on whether snaps can be released separately from the rest of Virgo. It may be possible to ship a milestone soon.
- Dmitry is also working on the test framework to set up an integration test for his client, with several complications. The Plugins annotation may be of use, although the code is not currently used and may have rotted. He will notify via the skype public chat before rippling.
- Steve observed that patches are being shared for review in various ways and could be organised better. SAP will investigate the use of gerrit. It would be good to keep the code reviews open to observers.
- Hristo has been looking at some of Steve's bugs and will continue the discussion in those bugs.