< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 11:26, 14 December 2010 by Gnormington.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Hristo Iliev - SAP * Glyn Normington - VMware * Chris Frost - VMware * Steve Powell - V...)
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Hristo Iliev - SAP
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Steve Powell - VMware
- Chris is working on bundlor CQs and some config admin related bugs.
- Glyn is working on the framework hooks branch.
- Hristo has fixed his first bug and is waiting to set up ssh keys before pushing.
- Hristo found two bugs in his testing which he will also fix.
- Hristo will document the class loading commands in the Virgo User Guide.
- Violeta says she has submitted Gemini Web for Fortify testing and wonders whether she should do the same for Virgo. We agreed she should.
- Borislav has been debugging a bug where PARs contain dynamic imports.
- Borislav is also looking at the inner frameworks command and will reuse the Tree utility class.
- Borislav raised the issue of how to coordinate transparently across the project. Glyn will give access to Acunote so Sofia can track their sprints there.
- Borislav asked how to obtain a free Structure101 license as he is now a committer on an open source project. Glyn will send private email on this.