< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 11:10, 7 December 2010 by Gnormington.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Hristo Iliev - SAP * Glyn Normington - VMware * Chris Frost - VMware * Steve Powell - V...)
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Hristo Iliev - SAP
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Steve Powell - VMware
- The Equinox 3.7 warnings have been fixed.
- CQs for Spring framework 3.0.5.RELEASE have been raised.
- Most of the work to enable non-VMware committers to ripple and release is complete.
- Bundlor repackaging has begun in preparation for donation.
- We will describe how to set up ssh keys for git and build.eclipse.org on the wiki.
- Hristo has been looking at production mode and performance tuning. Information should go on the wiki.
- Hristo has been looking deeper into p2 and how Virgo is configured.
- Borislav suggested publishing the versions of embedded components as users are sometimes confused.
- Borislav is interested in co-presenting at JAX London and will ask for approval so we can submit an abstract.
- Borislav has been refactoring the inner framework command ready for committing.
- We will add information to the wiki to guide committers on how to fix bugs.
- Next week we will try the VMware web conference facility for comparison.