< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 10:18, 19 October 2010 by Frostc.vmware.com (Adding information about the tools demo)
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Hristo Iliev - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Steve Powell - VMware
- Glyn reported that user feedback has been increasing.
- Chris is building RC1 as we speak for publication tomorrow and has been tweaking the admin console based on user feedback.
- Steve has gotten the CI builds working on Hudson by using an exec instead of a subant task.
- Hristo's private build is completely broken but reports BUILD SUCCESSFUL. Steve will check the settings of the exec Ant task. Hristo will raise a bug to cover the problem.
- Borislav has gotten the branch on github building successfully and is starting to incorporate the changes Glyn suggested.
- Borislav has been looking at OSGi RFCs and it seems reasonable to add the nested framework supportability command for applications, like JIRA, which embed their own OSGi framework. This will be an optional feature enabled by a switch in the shell scripts.
- Hristo has investigated the issues of tab completion and command history in telnet and is continuing to investigate a fairly general solution.
- Chris will demo the Virgo tooling tomorrow. Details here.
- The release review starts on Wednesday 20th and ends on the 27th. We will cut the 2.1.0.RELEASE on the 28th and publicise it on the 29th.
- There will be a Virgo F2F around the end of November. Details on virgo-dev.