< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 10:28, 5 October 2010 by Frostc.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Chris Frost - VMware * Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP * Dmitry Sklyut - Chariot Solutions == Discussion == # Chris sa...)
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Dmitry Sklyut - Chariot Solutions
- Chris said that Steve is out this week and Glyn is away from the office. That we have released milestone 5 and that he will be looking after things for this week.
- Dmitry has been investigating the logback issue. Found that the wrong log level was being used and that he will submit a patch to the bugzilla issue.
- Borislav asked why RC1 had been renamed to M05, Chris explained that there were still a few bugs that needed to be fixed and the we shouldn't RC until we intend to make no further changes. Chris also stated that we still intend to release for the end of October.