< Virgo | Community
Revision as of 10:42, 28 September 2010 by Gnormington.vmware.com (New page: Category:Virgo Category:EclipseRT __NOTOC__ == Attendees == * Hristo Illiev - SAP * Glyn Normington - VMware * Steve Powell - VMware * Chris Frost - VMware * Borislav Kapukaranov...)
- Hristo Illiev - SAP
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Steve Powell - VMware
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Dmitry Sklyut - Chariot Solutions
- Glyn said that the IP logs and docuware for Virgo and Gemini Web have been submitted and we are on track to release 2.1.0 by the end of October
- Glyn also mentioned that the 2.1.x and master branches will be in place soon. We will then be free to increase the pace of development on master (2.2.0 or beyond).
- Steve summarised the current issues with the Hudson CI server and proxies.
- Hristo is interested in the logback.xml issue.
- Borislav asked about the javassist CQ. This is ready for us to check in the dependency under parallel IP. He will provide a patch and we will begin a branch (from master) for this work.
- Dmitry has been investigating the logback issue. He will open a bug and provide a bundle to reproduce. We will look into this further with a debugger.
- Dmitry has been looking at Config Admin managed service factory configurations in Virgo. He will write up some thoughts in a bug.
- Dmitry has been trying to get ant resolve to work in top level build. He will raise a bug as Chris thinks this should work.