- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Steve Powell - VMware
- Hristo Illiev - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn is drawing up the release docuware and this doesn't seem too difficult.
- Steve has been handling some external contributions.
- Chris is looking at upgrading the Logback and SLF4J dependencies.
- Hristo said that the inner frameworks command will need javassist publishing as a bundle. This is probably most easily done to Maven Central. Glyn will post some information about how to download from Maven Central in a Virgo Ant build to virgo-dev.
- Hristo mentioned the p2 repository support will similarly require p2 bundles to be published. To get full function, this will also require Virgo to be based on Equinox 3.6 which is a plan item post 2.1.0.
- Hristo asked if it was possible to run Virgo without a user region. This would disable the deployer. It should be possible instead to share Spring framework packages, and possibly Spring DM, from the kernel region, although this has not been tested.
- Steve asked if Hristo had any experience of Windows path length problems. Hristo said this was a problem on Java 1.4, but not since. Steve agreed this is not a Virgo issue but is something that users have been raising, particularly in relation to copying the Virgo installation directory on Windows.
Steve will lead the community call for the next few weeks while Glyn is on vacation.