- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Dmitry Sklyut - Chariot Solutions
- Nikolai Tankov - SAP
1. Not much to report in terms of the contribution. The web-server repository will probably be checked in next week rather than this week. Work to retrofit the Equinox console and add Virgo commands to it is well underway.
2. Chris is flying to Bulgaria tomorrow to do a joint Eclipse democamp presentation on Virgo with a colleague from SAP and then to visit Nikolai and team.
3. Dmitry has made some progress on a Maven build. There is an ant target for creating pom files and publishing them to the local Ivy repository. He is currently trying to drive aspectj in precisely the same way the Ivy build does. Glyn will post the source of the Spring build ant task to virgo-dev.
4. Glyn thanked Nikolai for the patch he sent in. Steve Powell is working with this and providing feedback via bug 315162.