Revision as of 14:57, 30 December 2011 by Florian.thienel.org (→1.0.0 M8 (still under development))
New and Noteworthy
1.0.0 M8 (still under development)
- Vex now uses the new namespace
org.eclipse.vex. Unfortunately this will break all existing Vex plug-in projects which reference
org.eclipse.wst.xml.vex. Those can be fixed with a simple search and replace of the namespace in the
- XML Schema is now supported to define the structure of documents. bug 250838
- The namespace declarations can be edited for each element in a document. Go to Document > Edit Namespaces...
- A new plug-in (
org.eclipse.vex.projectplan) provides a configuration for the Eclipse project plan schema, which is our reference for document types that use multiple schemas. bug 366469
- The sort order in the "insert element" popup was tweaked: the elements which start with the given search term now appear before the elements which only contain the search term. bug 362475
1.0.0 M7 (2011-05-03)
1.0.0 M6 (2011-03-15)
- The multi-page editor was deactivated since it is definitely not ready for use and we do not have the capacity at the moment to maintain it.
- The EMF content model was replaced with a hand-crafted content model.
1.0.0 M4 (2010-12-13)
- Documentation of the supported CSS subset in the user manual
- Evaluate the CSS properties width and height to scale images bug 329639
- Use the WTP XML catalog to resolve document types bug 331462
- Support for XHTML 1.0 Strict bug 331615
1.0.0 M3 (2010-11-08)
- Basic image support bug 298912
- Configuration is not serialized anymore bug 324927
and a lot other small changes