VEX Committer and Contributor Resources
- All new enhancements will be unit tested.
- First learn rule number 1.
Getting the Source
The source code for VEX resides in the incubator/sourceediting module within the /cvsroot/webtools CVS repository.
Information on how to check out the code at eclipse can be found on the Development Resources page.
The name of the vex plugin projects are all prefixed with: org.eclipse.wst.xml.vex
The following is a list of where specific items can be found:
- plugins - the actual ui and core plugins.
- documentation - eclipse help plugins that contain both user and developer documentation.
- tests - unit test plugins.
- features - features used mainly for update site installation.
Information on mailing lists, newsgroups, and irc channels.
More useful resources.