Difference between revisions of "VJET/Importing VJET ANVILs"
(→Update Your Project's Build Path)
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Revision as of 20:24, 7 December 2012
Import Type Library Projects into Eclipse
- In Eclipse, select File > Import
- In the Import wizard select General > Existing Projects Into Workspace
- Select Next
- Select Select archive file, then press Browse and select the project you want to import. You can only select one project at a time.
- Select Finish. The imported VJET Type Library project appears in the Explorer. In order to reference the types, you must update your project's build path.
Update Your Project's Build Path
- Right-Click on your project; select Build Path -> Configure Build Path
- In the Projects tab, press Add and select the type library projects you want to add. (Only VJET Projects are listed in this dialog)
- Select OK *-> Finish*. The type libraries are added to the project's build path.
- Once added to the build path, you can use the code assist features.