< VIATRA | Query
Revision as of 20:27, 28 February 2013 by Szarnyasg.gmail.com (New page: = Rete Visualizer = == Installation == # Install the '''Graphical Editing Framework Zest Visualization Toolkit SDK''' from the following update site: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ge...)
- Install the Graphical Editing Framework Zest Visualization Toolkit SDK from the following update site: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/gef/gef4/updates/integration/
- The Rete visualizer currently only works with the CI (continuous integration) version of IncQuery: http://viatra.inf.mit.bme.hu/update/incquery-ci/. Install the EMF-IncQuery SDK and EMF-IncQuery Pattern Visualization.
- Go to Window | Show View | Other... and choose Rete Visualizer.
- Load the instance model and the pattern.
- Click on the pattern name to visualize it.
- To change the visualized Rete net, unload the pattern and load with the green start button.
- You may change the layout by clicking the downward pointing triangle and going to the Layout menu.