VIATRA Query Engine Internals
Most important concepts
- ViatraQueryEngine: the central element of the API.
- ViatraQueryScope: the set of model elements the ViatraQueryEngine should work on. The project itself implements only EMFScope right now.
- EMFQueryRuntimeContext: wrapper class for the query backends to access the model. The access can be both indexed and non-indexed.
- IQueryBackend: an executor of graph pattern matches; it instantiates IResultProviders. Query Backends needs to be registered to the ViatraQueryEngine itself.
- RetePatternMatcher is the fully incremental implementation of the IResultProvider interface.
- LocalSearchMatcher is a local search based implementation of the IResultProvider interface.
- The Matcher interface is the public matcher API: generated instances are type-safe.