Difference between revisions of "VIATRA/Query/DeveloperDocumentation/QueryEngineArchitecture"
(Created page with "== IncQuery Engine Internals == === Overview === File:IncQueryEngine.png === Most important concepts === * '''IncQueryEngine''': the central element of the API. * '''In...")
Revision as of 13:47, 19 May 2015
IncQuery Engine Internals
Most important concepts
- IncQueryEngine: the central element of the API.
- IncQueryScope: selects the model the IncQueryEngine should work on. The project itself implements only EMFScope right now.
- RuntimeContext: wrapper class for the query backends to access the model. The access can be both indexed and non-indexed.
- IQueryBackend: an executor of graph pattern matches; it instantiates IResultProviders. Query Backends needs to be registered to the IncQueryEngine itself.
- RetePatternMatcher is the fully incremental implementation of the IResultProvider interface.
- LocalSearchMatcher is a local search based implementation of the IResultProvider interface.
- The Matcher interface is the public matcher API: generated instances are type-safe.