Revision as of 16:47, 5 May 2009 by Nickboldt+bugzilla.gmail.com (→Install VE 1.4 from Update Manager)
Install VE 1.4 from Update Manager
- Download and install one of the following standard Eclipse 3.4 Ganymede distributions for Java development:
- - "Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers"
- - "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers"
- - "Eclipse for RCP/Plug-in Developers"
- - "Eclipse IDE for Java and Report Developers"
- Start eclipse, then start the Install Manager.
Help > Software Updates... > Available Software Add Site... > add the VE 1.4 Update site: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ve/updates/1.4
- Expand the VE site, select "Visual Editor" or "Visual Editor SDK" (if you want sources), and hit "Install..."
After restarting Eclipse, launch
Help > About Eclipse > Plug-in Details. You should find the following VE plugins.