Difference between revisions of "VE/Installing"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
* See [[VE/
* See [[VE/|Installing VE from Update Site]].
Latest revision as of 16:58, 16 November 2010
This document contains 1 method for installing VE 1.3 for Eclipse 3.4 Ganymede (or Eclipse 3.3 Europa). For VE 1.4, see Installing VE from Update Site. Nothing on this page is officially supported and is subject to change without notice. If you see an error or omission, please feel free to edit it.
Download Eclipse for Java EE Developers
- Download and install Eclipse 3.4 Ganymede. The "Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers" bundle contains all plugins needed.
Eclipse 3.4 SDK, then using the Ganymede update site, install the following features:
- EMF Ecore Mapping 2.4
- Graphical Editing Framework GEF 3.4
- JST Web Core 3.0
- JST Web UI 3.0
- WST Common Core 3.0
- Download the latest VE build from ehecht.com and unzip into the eclipse/ folder (Eclipse 3.3) or into the new dropins/ folder (Eclipse 3.4).
- Other installation methods have been archived.