This page is currently a stub. It will be expanded as the content from | Using Hudson on the hudson-ci site is migrated locally.
- Intalling Hudson
- Starting and Accessing Hudson
- Administering Hudson
- Building a software project
- Building a maven2 project
- Building a multi-configuration project
- Monitoring external jobs
- Distributed builds
- Features controlled by system properties
- Search Box
- Hudson script console
- Hudson CLI
- Securing Hudson
- Remote access API
- Change time zone
- Splitting a big job into smaller jobs
- Hudson for non-Java projects
- Post-initialization script
- job creator tool
- completo en español para usar Hudson con varios de sus plugins.|Hudson con Ant, JUnit, Emma y Sonar. (Spanish)
- [Testing centered mediacast showing Hudson installation and basic features|HudsonDemo]
- NetBeans plugin
- Eclipse plugin
- IntelliJ plugin
- Hudson Portlet for monitoring Hudson in your portal.
- [Firefox Add-on Build Monitor|Firefox Add-on Build Monitor] displays Hudson builds on Firefox status bar panel.
- Google Chrome extension to monitor status from Google Chrome.
- Hudson Monitor Chrome Extension shows Hudson build statuses in the Google Chrome / Chromium browser
- [Ant Job Clone script] Demonstrates how one might use an ant target to automatically create CI Builds on a remote hudson server based on a local subversion working copy.
- [Bash Job Clone script] Similar to the [Ant Job Clone script], but based in bash shell using curl to talk to the server.
- HudsonMobi for iPhone, iPod and iPad Centrally connect and securely manage multiple Hudson CI instances over the Internet from your iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Hudson2Go for Android Monitor Hudson from your Android phone.
- Hudson Helper iPhone and iPod Touch App Monitor Hudson from your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Hudson Helper Android App Monitor Hudson from your Android phone
- Hudson tray tracker monitor Hudson from your Windows task tray icon.
- Hudson on Cocoa monitor Hudson from your Mac OS X status bar
- [Gnome Panel Status Widget|Gnome Panel Status Widget] monitor Build status in your gnome panel
- Conky Hudson Status show your Hudson status on Conky
- [Monitoring Hudson] jobs from tools that support Cruise Control.
Programming Language specific topics
- [Hudson and PHP]
- Hudson Build Status Lava Lamps
- Hudson Ambient Orb
- "Red Bear Alert\!" - The Hudson Bear Lamps
- "Watch the bikes\!" - Extreme Feedback with Traffic Lights|
- Start to smell those code smells
- Continuous Integration Monitor Library - A Java Swing based library that allows a user to monitor multiple continuous integration server instances (Such as Hudson and CruiseControl instances) easily and effectively.]
- [Add a Google-O-Meter to a view|HUDSON:Add a Google-O-Meter to a view]
- My software builds on my computer but not on Hudson
- Spawning processes from build
- Solaris Issue 6276483
- Slave JVM freezes on Windows when started from SSH
- Maven2 project and JDK5
- I'm getting OutOfMemoryError
- I'm getting too many open files error
- Aborting a build
- IOException Not enough space
- Running Hudson behind Apache
- Running Hudson behind Squid
- Build is hanging
- Hudson windows service fails to start
- Windows slaves fail to start via DCOM
- Windows slaves fail to start via ssh
- Windows slaves fail to start via JNLP
- JNA is already loaded
- Show the names of jobs which do not load properly
- Hudson reading old build results when starting up
Most of the art work is derived from [Tango Project|http://tango.freedesktop.org/], and thus this portion of Hudson is covered by their license ([Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license|http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/]). The rest (that is, all the code, documents, build scripts, etc.) is covered by [the MIT license|http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php], unless otherwise stated in individual files