Dennis O’Flynn is a Software Architect at Compuware specializing in cross-product integration. Current, he is the Project Lead for the Eclipse Corona project. Previously, Dennis was the Team Leader on an internal server-side framework project that provides messaging and web service infrastructures for several of Compuware’s product lines.
Dennis is an avid fan of ice hockey. He is an assistant coach a youth hockey team and plays recreational adult hockey.
Work In Progress
An Eclipse Workbench has been enabled with the Corona collaboration framework, specifically the Project collaboration context. A user wants to open a Project Container that holds two Eclipse Workbench projects. The user will use the Project Container Explorer to navigate the list of locally cached Project Container definitions and select a Project Container to open. Upon selection, the Project Container Explorer will launch the Project Container View as well as open all Workbench projects that belong to the Project Container.
- Team Member – A member of team that performs the open action Project Container.
- The Eclipse Workbench has been enabled with Corona and ECF plug-ins
- The Workbench has previously imported Project Container definitions, including the Project Container named "Demo"
- Workbench project ‘A’ belongs to the Project Container named "Demo"
- Workbench project ‘B’ belongs to the Project Container named "Demo"
- A Team Member has started an Eclipse Workbench enabled with Corona collaboration
- The Team Member uses the Project Container Explorer to show the list of locally known Project Containers
- The Project Container Explorer requests a list of locally available Project Containers from the Project Container Cache
- The Project Container Explorer displays a tree structure of locally known (cached) Project Containers
- The Team Member selects the Project Container named Demo
- The Project Container Explorer the requests the Project Container Cache to open the Project Container
- The Project Container Cache performs a remote call to the Corona collaboration server requesting the Project Container Manager to open the Project Container
- If the Project Container Cache is unable to interact with the Project Container Manager the locally defined Project Container will be used.
- The Project Container Explorer displays the Project Container View for the opened Project Container
- Performance is expected to meet a normal user experience.
- A Team Member is expected to open a Project Container several times per day. It is expected to be a low frequency request.