Dennis O’Flynn is a Software Architect at Compuware specializing in cross-product integration. Current, he is the Project Lead for the Eclipse Corona project. Previously, Dennis was the Team Leader on an internal server-side framework project that provides messaging and web service infrastructures for several of Compuware’s product lines.
Dennis is an avid fan of ice hockey. He is an assistant coach a youth hockey team and plays recreational adult hockey.
Corona 1.0.0M4 Demo
- Download Corona 1.0.0M4 Demo
- Unzip Coron 1.0.0M4 demo onto your workstation. The location used will be referenced as demo root for these instructions.
- Download the following Eclipse technology frameworks. Place all of these in the folder: demo root/download
Things to Remember\
- Configure ECF server to create group "corona"
- User's name must be in TeamMemberRepository for events to be distributed