Skip to main content
Process for Updating the UI Best Practices Guidelines
Make a request
- We will use bugzilla to track the set of topics that people are working on. Look there to see if the topic you wish to write or edit is already being work on.
- File a bug against component UI Guidelines
- Track the bug. The bug will be the place where your submission is discussed, edits are suggested, etc.
Add your content
Have things reviewed
- Change the status of the bug to resolved with resolution fixed. This will trigger review.
- Wait a while. If there is violent objection someone will reopen the bug. Discussion can happen on the bug thread or UI Best Practices Working Group mailing list. Issues can also be brought up at one of the meetings.
Merge your changes into the drafts
Copyright © 2018 The Eclipse Foundation. All Rights Reserved.