Tycho 0.25.0 is staged for release. To try it out, simply add the following snippet to your (parent) pom.xml or settings.xml, and set the property for the Tycho version (e.g. tycho-version) to 0.25.0.
<pluginRepositories> <pluginRepository> <id>tycho-0.25.0-staged</id> <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgeclipsetycho-1036/</url> </pluginRepository> </pluginRepositories>
New and Noteworthy
- p2 repository index files are now xz-compressed by default for better compression ratios (with jar/xml index files kept by default as a fallback for compatibility with pre-Mars p2 clients (
- Support for JUnit categories has been added. (
bug 386964). You can now include and/or exclude tests annotated with @Category.
- The eclipse bundles used by Tycho internally (mostly p2) have been update to Neon M6 (
- As a consequence, Tycho now requires Java 8 to run
- tycho-versions-plugin will now extend version ranges if the new version would be outside the range (
bug 477328and ( bug 478996)
Feature Version Qualifiers
When computing aggregated qualifiers for features, Tycho will now recognize timestamps in the following form anywhere within the qualifier of direct included features or bundles (
List of JVM arguments for the EclipseRun Plugin
The one-line-parameter <argLine> has been deprecated. JVM parameters can be configured now as a list of arguments (
<jvmArgs> <args>-Xdebug</args> <args>-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=1044</args> </jvmArgs>