Tycho 0.19.0 is currently under development. This page shows a preview of features which will be available in the 0.19.0 milestone.
To try out the most recent snapshot build of 0.19.0, simply add the following snippet to your (parent) pom.xml, and set the property for the Tycho version (e.g. tycho-version) to 0.19.0-SNAPSHOT.
<pluginRepositories> <pluginRepository> <id>tycho-snapshots</id> <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/</url> </pluginRepository> </pluginRepositories>
New and Noteworthy
- Add suppport for 'runOrder' parameter in tycho-surefire-plugin to run tests in random order (bug 409923)
- Reproducible version qualifiers based on git commit timestamps (bug 402949)
- (INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE) By default, any uncommitted local changes will now fail the build (this was never meant to be supported)
- Add option to fall back to local build timestamp in case of uncommitted changes
- Adapt tycho's JDT compiler to maven-compiler-plugin 3.x (bug 405385)
- (INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE) plugging Tycho's JDT compiler into maven-compiler-plugin 2.x is no longer supported due to incompatible plexus compiler API changes