Tycho 0.19.0 is currently under development. This page shows a preview of features which will be available in the 0.19.0 milestone.
To try out the most recent snapshot build of 0.19.0, simply add the following snippet to your (parent) pom.xml, and set the property for the Tycho version (e.g. tycho-version) to 0.19.0-SNAPSHOT.
<pluginRepositories> <pluginRepository> <id>tycho-snapshots</id> <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/</url> </pluginRepository> </pluginRepositories>
New and Noteworthy
- Add suppport for 'runOrder' parameter in tycho-surefire-plugin to run tests in random order (bug 409923)
- (INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE) Tycho/Reproducible Version Qualifiers (bug 402949)
- By default, any uncommitted local changes will now fail the build
- Add option to fall back to local build timestamp in case of uncommitted changes
- Adapt tycho's JDT compiler to maven-compiler-plugin 3.x (bug 405385)
- (INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE) Tycho/FAQ#Can I use the Tycho compiler support in non-OSGi projects,too? plugging Tycho's JDT compiler into maven-compiler-plugin 2.x is no longer supported due to incompatible plexus compiler API changes