Revision as of 05:56, 21 April 2009 by James.dzone.com
TweetHub is a rich user interface built over the Twitter provider using RCP.
The following is a list of requirements for both the UI and provider levels
- Provide the following views:
- Tweet (send message)
- Direct Messages
- Sent Messages
- Trends - not sure how necessary this is!
Avatar actions Whereever the avatar appears allow:
- RT, Reply and DM.
- Tooltip displaying profile
- Tab completion in the Tweet view for all @ addressed users in your follow lists
- Provide a URL shortening service in the tweet view
- Mark new tweets/read tweets
- Notification of new tweets, and new additions to search
- On mouseover of a shortened link, show the full link in a tooltip. (Maybe provide an option for this)
- Perhaps provide a view of sent/recieved links?
- Provide a Translate option through Google Translate?
- Allow multiple accounts
- Update rate (keep in mind the Twitter API call limit of 100 per hour)
- System tray integration?
- Change the client name from Twitter4J to TweetHub