- Somewhere in Markham, ON. Actual venue still TBD.
Date and Time
- Thursday, November 22, 2007. Mingling starts at 18:00. Demos start at 19:00.
Chris Recoskie, IBM
If you would like to present at a DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Marcelo Paternostro, Demo: EMF: Building an Ecore model and seeing what EMF can do with it.
- Mike Kucera, Demo: CDT Using Parser Generators To Build CDT Parsers
- Shaun Smith, Demo: Eclipse Persistence Services (EclipseLink) & Dali JPA Tools--Object/XML and Object/Relational mapping in Java
- Eugene Kuleshov, Demo: Task management and team collaboration with Eclipse Mylyn (Mylyn)
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Marcelo Paternostro, IBM and Eclipse committer
- Chris Recoskie, IBM and Eclipse CDT committer
- Mike Kucera, IBM and Eclipse CDT committer
- Shaun Smith, Oracle and committer on EclipseLink, Dali JPA Tools, and EMFT Teneo
- Eugene Kuleshov, Eclipse Mylyn committer
- John Slaman