Difference between revisions of "Tools PMC Meeting 2010-01-27"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
Anthony Hunter, John Duimovich, Jeff McAffer
Revision as of 15:22, 27 January 2010
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern
Conference number: North America 1 866-842-3549, Ottawa 613-787-5018, Passcode: 6046633
- If passcode is not recognized. After the third failure, you will be transferred to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (6046633), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Anthony Hunter).
- Pressing *0 will bring you directly to an operator.
- Doug Schaefer, David Williams.
- Discussed the future of Eclipse.
- And, still, plan to have "Project Lead" meeting.
- COBOL project termination review
- Termination review scheduled for 2/10/2010.
- Doug will (still) kick off the project leads meeting ... moved to Jan.
- We will ask for 2 to 4 page (max) project summary
- Particular interest in Helios Plans and pain points
Future Notes for potential discussion
- What is the tools project about, what is the scope?
- Why do we have fewer rules?
- Should we review our charter?
- What projects belong in tools?
- Maybe we should take another run at moving JDT and PDE into tools?