Tools PMC Meeting 2009-10-28
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern
Conference number: North America 1 866-842-3549, Ottawa 613-787-5018, Passcode: 6046633
- If passcode is not recognized. After the third failure, you will be transferred to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (6046633), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Anthony Hunter).
- Pressing *0 will bring you directly to an operator.
- Doug Schaefer, David Williams
- Discuss CQ 3551.
- Please review Third Party Dependencies Policy.
- Decide how to treat xulrunner pre-req.
Notes: David and Doug discussed. David to followup with note to tools-pmc mailing list.
- Doug will (still) kick off the project leads meeting ... moved to Nov.
- We will ask for 2 to 4 page (max) project summary
- Particular interest in Helios Plans and pain points
- Will hold at time/date of next PMC scheduled call ... or, in about 2 weeks.
Future Notes for potential discussion
- What is the tools project about, what is the scope?
- Why do we have fewer rules?
- Should we review our charter?
- What projects belong in tools?
- Maybe we should take another run at moving JDT and PDE into tools?