Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Tools PMC Meeting 2009-06-24"

(New page: Time: 2:00 PM Eastern Conference number: North America 1 866-842-3549, Ottawa 613-787-5018, Passcode: 6046633 * If passcode is not recognized. After the third failure, you will be transf...)
 
(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 7: Line 7:
  
 
===Attendees===
 
===Attendees===
 +
 +
* Doug Schaefer, David Williams
  
 
===Minutes===
 
===Minutes===
 +
 +
* We didn't really have quarum to discuss much
 +
* Doug mentioned he'd like to help kick off the project leads recurring meeting
 +
** Will post to tools PMC to organize.
 +
 +
===Agenda===
 
* Galileo update
 
* Galileo update
 
** Everyone on track.
 
** Everyone on track.

Revision as of 13:28, 24 June 2009

Time: 2:00 PM Eastern

Conference number: North America 1 866-842-3549, Ottawa 613-787-5018, Passcode: 6046633

  • If passcode is not recognized. After the third failure, you will be transferred to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (6046633), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Anthony Hunter).
  • Pressing *0 will bring you directly to an operator.

Attendees

  • Doug Schaefer, David Williams

Minutes

  • We didn't really have quarum to discuss much
  • Doug mentioned he'd like to help kick off the project leads recurring meeting
    • Will post to tools PMC to organize.

Agenda

  • Galileo update
    • Everyone on track.
  • Bjorn
    • Plans to stay on the Tools PMC.
  • Bjorn - Update on COBOL project status
    • Wait for Bjorn, leaning towards termination review.
  • Anthony - Update on VE project lead status
    • Yves is now the VE lead, updated with the foundation (emo).
  • Other projects moving to Tools?
    • Doug - Linux Tools / Mobile Linux maybe?
    • ATF incubating in webtools
    • talked about advantages of being in tools.
    • Seemed ok about ATF moving to tools.
  • What projects belong in tools?
    • Future:
      • What is the tools project about, what is the scope?
      • Why do we have fewer rules?
      • Should we review our charter?
      • Maybe we should take another run at moving JDT and PDE into tools.
  • Discussed possibility of having "project wide" meetings (PMC + Project Leads) ... perhaps alternate months.
    • Anthony to set up and invite PLs to June meeting.
      • Can debrief Galileo release
      • See if interest in every-other month meetings

Calendar