Tools PMC Meeting 2009-02-25
Time: 2:00 PM Eastern
Conference number: North America 1 866-842-3549, Ottawa 613-787-5018, Passcode: 6046633
- If passcode is not recognized. After the third failure, you will be transferred to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (6046633), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Anthony Hunter).
- Pressing *0 will bring you directly to an operator.
- Anthony Hunter
- David Williams
- John Duimovich
- Jeff McAffer
- Dave Williams is now on the Tools PMC.
- Jeff to update status with the EMO.
- Bjorn - Update on COBOL project status
- Anthony - Update on VE project status
- Discuss 'committers' vs. 'bug-triage'
- And "protocol" for vetos and accepts
- Update planning council page? http://www.eclipse.org/org/foundation/council.php#planning
- The foundation portal has been updated and Dave is is now on the Tools PMC.
- Bjorn to follow up with COBOL.
- Anthony followed up with VE.
- Yves Yang is the last active committer, but barely.
- Anthony to verify that activity is really happending.
- Follow up with Yves, if activity really happens over a six month period, we are good, if nothing is happening then terminate.
- Anthony will approve Nick's VE regeng commit rights request, so we at least get builds going.
- Bugzilla Commit rights for testers
- John will reject the request.
- Foundation working on adding "Bugzilla commit rights" https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=265880
- Google calendar works great, John was able to see the invite.