Difference between revisions of "Tools PMC Meeting 2009-02-25"

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search
(Minutes)
(Minutes)
Line 33: Line 33:
 
** John will reject the request.
 
** John will reject the request.
 
** Foundation working on adding "Bugzilla commit rights" https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=265880
 
** Foundation working on adding "Bugzilla commit rights" https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=265880
* Anthony to get the Planning Council page updated not that Anthony has replaced John as the Tools PMC representative.
+
* Anthony to get the Planning Council page updated now that Anthony has replaced John as the Tools PMC representative.
 
* Tools Page updates, bios, etc. John to take the action. Anthony and Dave to send John their bios.
 
* Tools Page updates, bios, etc. John to take the action. Anthony and Dave to send John their bios.
 
* Next meeting during EclipseCon sometime.
 
* Next meeting during EclipseCon sometime.

Revision as of 15:42, 25 February 2009

Time: 2:00 PM Eastern

Conference number: North America 1 866-842-3549, Ottawa 613-787-5018, Passcode: 6046633

  • If passcode is not recognized. After the third failure, you will be transferred to an operator who will ask for the conference ID (6046633), sponsoring company (IBM) and meeting organizer (Anthony Hunter).
  • Pressing *0 will bring you directly to an operator.

Contents

Attendees

  • Anthony Hunter
  • David Williams
  • John Duimovich
  • Jeff McAffer

Topics

  • Dave Williams is now on the Tools PMC.
    • Jeff to update status with the EMO.

Minutes

  • The foundation portal has been updated and Dave is is now on the Tools PMC.
  • Bjorn to follow up with COBOL.
  • Anthony followed up with VE.
    • Yves Yang is the last active committer, but barely.
    • Anthony to verify that activity is really happending.
    • Follow up with Yves, if activity really happens over a six month period, we are good, if nothing is happening then terminate.
    • Anthony will approve Nick's VE regeng commit rights request, so we at least get builds going.
  • Bugzilla Commit rights for testers
  • Anthony to get the Planning Council page updated now that Anthony has replaced John as the Tools PMC representative.
  • Tools Page updates, bios, etc. John to take the action. Anthony and Dave to send John their bios.
  • Next meeting during EclipseCon sometime.
    • Next scheduled meeting in April.
    • Google calendar works great, John was able to see the invite.

Calendar