Revision as of 12:13, 30 August 2010 by Nmehrega.cisco.com
< To: Tigerstripe
- The Tigerstripe Installation Tutorial guides you through the simple steps required for the installation of Tigerstripe.
- The Tigerstripe Simple Model Tutorial walks you through your very first model in Tigerstripe.
- The Tigerstripe Class Diagram Tutorial guides you through the first steps of creating a Class Diagram with Tigerstripe.
- The Define Tigerstripe Annotations article presents a example end-to-end from defining a new Annotation Type to accessing the annotation values from a generator template.
- The Tigerstripe Simple Plugin Tutorial walks you through the first steps towards creation of a plugin.
- The Tigerstripe Advanced Plugin Tutorial covers some advanced plugin features.
- The Tigerstripe Plugin Miscellany - look here for some handy reference documents.
- The Tigerstripe Stereotypes Tutorial describes how to use Stereotypes to enhance code generation.
- The Tigerstripe Headless Generation Tutorial describes how to generate code in a headless build environment.
- The Tigerstripe Profile Tutorial describes the creation and deployment of profiles.
- The Buckminster Integration Tutorial describes how to assemble a modeling workspace with the help of Buckminster.
- The Tigerstripe Buckminster Actions reference describes the Actions that are available with the Tigerstripe Buckminster plug-in. There is also a tutorial that will demonstrate the usage of a Tigerstripe/Buckminster Action.
- The Tigerstripe/Buckminster Headless Configuration (Work In Progress) entry details the assembly of a minimal Eclipse installation containing all of the dependencies required for using Tigerstripe in conjunction with Buckminster in a headless environment.