Revision as of 19:18, 10 November 2008 by Jistrawn.cisco.com
< To: Tigerstripe
- The Tigerstripe Installation Tutorial guides you through the simple steps required for the installation of Tigerstripe.
- The Tigerstripe Simple Model Tutorial walks you through your very first model in Tigerstripe.
- The Tigerstripe Class Diagram Tutorial guides you through the first steps of creating a Class Diagram with Tigerstripe.
- The Tigerstripe Instance Diagram Tutorial guides you through the first steps of creating an Instance Diagram with Tigerstripe.
- The Tigerstripe Shared Models Tutorial presents some advanced concepts about Tigerstripe Models.
- The Tigerstripe Facets Tutorial introduces how to leverage model Facets during code generation.
- The Tigerstripe UML Export Tutorial shows how to export a Tigerstripe project to UML.
- The Tigerstripe UML Import Tutorial shows how to import an existing UML file into a Tigerstripe project.
- The Define Tigerstripe Annotations article presents a example end-to-end from defining a new Annotation Type to accessing the annotation values from a generator template.
- The Tigerstripe Simple Plugin Tutorial walks you through the first steps towards creation of a plugin.
- The Tigerstripe Advanced Plugin Tutorial covers some advanced plugin features.
- The Tigerstripe Plugin Miscellany - look here for some handy reference documents.
- The Tigerstripe Stereotypes Tutorial describes how to use Stereotypes to enhance code generation.
- The Tigerstripe Headless Generation Tutorial describes how to generate code in a headless build environment.
- The Tigerstripe Profile Tutorial describes the creation and deployment of profiles.
- The Buckminster Integration Tutorial describes how to assemble a modeling workspace with the help of Buckminster.
- The Buckminster Automated Generator Installation Tutorial will walk through using a Buckminster Action to install a Tigerstripe Generator.
- The Tigerstripe/Buckminster Headless Configuration entry details the assembly of a minimal Eclipse installation containing all of the dependencies required for using Tigerstripe in conjunction with Buckminster in a headless environment.