Difference between revisions of "Tigerstripe Tutorials"
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Revision as of 12:21, 2 June 2008
< To: Tigerstripe
- The Tigerstripe Installation Tutorial guides you through the simple steps required for the installation of Tigerstripe.
- The Tigerstripe Simple Model Tutorial walks you through your very first model in Tigerstripe.
- The Tigerstripe Class Diagram Tutorial guides you through the first steps of creating a Class Diagram with Tigerstripe.
- The Tigerstripe Instance Diagram Tutorial guides you through the first steps of creating an Instance Diagram with Tigerstripe.
- The Tigerstripe Shared Models Tutorial presents some advanced concepts about Tigerstripe Models.
- The Tigerstripe Facets Tutorial introduces how to leverage model Facets during code generation.
The Tigerstripe Simple Plugin Tutorial walks you through the first steps towards creation of a plugin.
The Tigerstripe Advanced Plugin Tutorial covers some advanced plugin features.
The Tigerstripe Plugin Miscellany - look here for some handy reference documents.
The Tigerstripe Annotations Tutorial describes how to use Annotations to enhance code generation.
The Tigerstripe Headless Generation Tutorial describes how to generate code in a headless build environment.
The Tigerstripe Profile Tutorial describes the creation and deployment of profiles.