Tigerstripe Repository Details
< To: Tigerstripe
The source code of Tigerstripe is publicly available from the Eclipse CVS repository. It can be accessed/read without requirement, it can only be modified by official committers to the project. If you want to contribute code to the project please contact us through the eclipse.technology.tigerstripe newsgroup.
Buckkminster Set up
CVS Anonymous Access
Anonymous access to the Tigerstripe code is available through:
- Host: dev.eclipse.org
- Repository Path: /cvsroot/technology
- User: anonymous
- Password: <blank>
- Connection Type: pserver
Choose the org.eclipse.tigerstripe directory.
Committer CVS Access
Same details as anonymous access, using extssh as the connection type and specific username/password as assigned by Eclipse.
Set-up a Development Environment
To set up your development environment, visit this page.
Tigerstripe Repository Content
The content of the Tigerstripe repository is currently organized as follows:
- plugins/: contains all the Eclipse plugins of the Tigerstripe project. These plugins are either plugins for Tigerstripe itself, or test plugins for the delivered plugins.
- features/: contains feature definitions for the Tigerstripe project.
- generators/: contains Tigerstripe Generators
- releng/: contains the environment we use for our continuous build environment (driven by Hudson).
- misc/: contains various elements related to Tigerstripe, for example a Maven plugin to run Tigerstripe headless.
The CVS Repository can browsed from CVSView,