Tigerstripe Repository Details
< To: Tigerstripe
The source code of Tigerstripe is publicly available from the Eclipse CVS repository. It can be accessed/read without requirement, it can only be modified by official committers to the project. If you want to contribute code to the project please contact us through the eclipse.technology.tigerstripe newsgroup.
CVS Anonymous Access
Anonymous access to the Tigerstripe code is available through:
- Host: dev.eclipse.org
- Repository Path: /cvsroot/technology
- User: anonymous
- Password: <blank>
- Connection Type: pserver
Choose the org.eclipse.tigerstripe directory.
Committer CVS Access
Same details as anonymous access, using extssh as the connection type and specific username/password as assigned by Eclipse.
Tigerstripe Repository Content
The content of the Tigerstripe repository is currently organized as follows:
- plugins/: contains all the Eclipse plugins of the Tigerstripe project. These plugins are either plugins for Tigerstripe itself, or test plugins for the delivered plugins.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.annotations: base framework for generic model annotations, without any assumption on the UI.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.annotations.test: JUnit tests for base annotation framework.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.annotations.ui: default UI contributions for Annotations.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.metamodel: the new EMF-based Model Management API for Tigerstripe. This contains the Tigerstripe ECore.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.base: base framework for Tigerstripe workbench, without contribution to UI.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.branding: branding project for Tigerstripe workbench feature.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.help: help content for Tigerstripe workbench.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.optional.bulkImport: bulk import functionality for Tigerstripe workbench. This feature is optional for the Tigerstripe workbench framework and is part of the base Tigerstripe workbench feature.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.optional.UML2Export: UML2 Export for Tigerstripe Workbench. This feature is optional for the Tigerstripe workbench framework and is part of the base Tigerstripe workbench feature.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.ui.base: base UI contributions for the Tigerstripe workbench feature. This plugins holds all of the contributed wizards, editors besides any graphical contribution.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.ui.diagramrendering: specific contribution to automatically render diagrams as picture files. Built on GMF.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.ui.instancediagram: base plugin for Instance Diagram support in Tigerstripe workbench. This was originally generated with GMF then further customized for integration with the framework.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.ui.instancediagram.adaptation: plugin providing the adaptation between the base tigerstripe framework and the GMF generated code.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.ui.instancediagram.diagram: Diagram code as generated by GMF and further customized for the Tigerstripe framework.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.ui.instancediagram.edit: Edit code as generated by GMF and further customized for the Tigerstripe framework.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.ui.resources: contains icons used in the Tigerstripe framework. This is intended to be merged into the *.ui.base plugin.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.ui.visualeditor: base code for Visual Editor (Class Diagram) for Tigerstripe framework further customized for the Tigerstripe framework.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.ui.visualeditor.adaptation: adaptation layer between GMF generated code and base Tigerstripe framework.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.ui.visualeditor.diagram: Diagram code as generated by GMF and further customized to integration with the Tigerstripe framework.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench.ui.visualeditor.edit: Edit code as generated by GMF further customized for integration Tigerstripe.
- features/: contains feature definitions for the Tigerstripe project.
- org.eclipse.tigerstripe.workbench: the base feature for Tigerstripe workbench.